Recycling Computers in Newham
Stringent control measures require legislative compliance for businesses when trying to disposal of IT equipment. The WEEE directive coupled with landfill legislation and data security issues means that businesses need to utilise a specialist, professional service in the recycling of used computer hardware.A Professional Service:
IT-Green's services provide a professional transportation and recycling solution for businesses in Newham, London. Working closely with relevant Agencies, IT-Green offers a recycling route for used IT equipment that complies with relevant legislation. Our services include:
- Vehicles licensed to IT-Green for the transport of hazardous wastes (Waste Carrier).
- A licensed "Authorised treatment facility", operated by IT-Green.
- Trained, in-house employees for all levels of work.
- Friendly, helpful staff, trained in Waste Management and IT.
- Efficient, cost effective bookings.
The recycling of Computer equipment is an extremely diverse task, requiring the input of numerous occupations and skills. With relevant training and backgrounds in waste management, logistics and computing the workforce at IT-Green have the skills necessary to provide a professional service. IT-Green offers an environmentally friendly, ethical, cost effective service for I.T Disposal, ensuring:
- No export of hazardous electronic waste.
- 95% recycling rates for obsolete equipment
- All computers are treated in-house.
- Where obsolete or faulty, computers are broken down and recycled
- Resource extraction from obsolete/ faulty hardware.
- Working, useable equipment is put back into good use as low cost solutions in the UK.
- Asset tracking service*
The security of data bearing media is of paramount importance owing to the information it contains. Our recycling service includes secure tranport, treatment and data destruction that adheres strictly to industry standard requirements. Our destruction processes include:
- Binary wiping service
- Hard Drive and Magenetic media shredding
- Optical and solid state media granulation.
Your Solution :
Businesses based in Newham, London may also need to consider quality control procedures that fall outside the scope of Environmental legislation, such as:
- Recycling targets for UK based Businesses
- UK and EU Standards and Associated record keeping
- Investor reporting and PR
- TAX liabilities
- Data Protection requirements
IT-Green offers a service that, through due diligence provides the requisite solutions required to meet specific quality control procedures. With stringent reporting processes, IT-Green offers it's clients solutions that help ensure compliance with Corporate Social responsibilities.
Recycling ICT Equipment to: