Suffolk Computer Recycling
We provide a fully comprehensive Computer recycling service for Companies based in Suffolk, covering the collection, transport, treatment and final disposal (recycling) of your obsolete hardware. Our local service, based on the Border with Suffolk (20 minutes from Newmarket), operates from a bespoke Waste Management facility, licensed and Audited by the Environment Agency. Founded in 2005, our service has been built through experience and the gaining of suitable qualifications and licenses including:
- Licensed Waste Carrier Service
- Authorised Treatment facility (WEEE Waste Management Licensed)
- Professionally qualified (WAMITAB) personnel. Operator Competency Certified.
- Data Controller License.
- PI, Public and Employee Liability.
- Hazardous Waste Producers License.
Designed around the requirements of the WEEE Directive, hazardous waste regulations and Controlled Waste regulations, we offer a truly efficient disposal solution. However, we also aim to comply with the Waste hierarchy by putting re-use first wherever possible- this includes the donation of computers to educational establishments and youth groups within the UK.
In addition to providing a full waste management facility, our service offers a highly experienced solution to the destruction of confidential data. Employing the rigors of BS 15713 (2009), along with guidance set by the CPNI and HMG CESG IS5, we offer a service that ensures the security of confidential data bearing media from collection to it's ultimate destruction. We've developed a number of processes that quickly and efficiently processes the media, certifying and destroying it without it lying around. To surmise, they include:
- The Binary Wiping of Hard Drives in a bespoke series of rack-mounted servers
- Shredding of Hard Disk Drives post removal of the printed circuit boards
- Granulation of Optical and Solid State media to 5mm diameter.
- The chopping of tape based media and granulation of the iron oxide tape itself.
A simple, efficient service:
With our facility strategically located on the borders of Suffolk, Norfolk and Cambridgeshire, we offer a reliable service to businesses and schools inside all three counties. The ability to re-process computer wastes, removing and recovering materials and re-distributing equipment wherever possible are all reflected in the fact that we never turn down any equipment, no matter it's age or condition. We re-process Hazardous computer wastes as well including: Uninterruptible Power Supplies, Laptops, Flatbed Scanners, TFT monitors, CRT monitors, all-in-one printers and Televisions.
Our efficiency is again reflected in our approach to dealing with our clients. We offer:
- Friendly, helpful support staff.
- A Quick Booking Process
- Completed Waste Transfer notes at the time of collecting your wastes (including Controlled waste and Hazardous Wastes).
- The issuing of complete (including Part E) Hazardous Waste Notes by post within weeks of the collection.
Recycling ICT Equipment to:
* fee applies