Recycling Computers for Kent
IT-Green® offers a professional Computer disposal service to corporations/ companies based in Kent that collects, transports and treats any equipment, no matter it's age or condition.
- Cost efficient Asset retirement service.
- Highly efficient, discreet service.
- Professional, trained and uniformed staff.
- Asset tracking and data destruction service.
- Licensed services, fully compliant with UK and EU legislation.
Professional & Ethical:
Our equipment retirement process meets legislation introduced in the WEEE Directive. This legislation sets strict guidelines with regard to the recycling of computer equipment and other waste electrical and electronic equipment retirement. In order to comply with this set of regulations, as well as other legislation, IT-Green ensures:
- Non landfill of redundant hardware in line with the Hazardous Waste Regulations (2005)
- Professional in-house treatment of your waste I.T., ensuring that trace-ability is maintained.
- Provision of a fully enclosed, purpose built facility, with suitable planning permissions granted.
The above minimum requirements ensure compliance with UK legislation. However, to protect clients, IT-Green® also guarantees the non-export of any waste equipment, meeting the requirements of the Basel Convention.
Our service is backed by highly skilled, qualified and knowledgable staff and as such, we are able to provide a service that maintains suitable licensing for the treatment of Controlled and Hazardous Computer wastes. Not only do we offer telephone support for a quick and easy booking process, but our freindly, helpful staff can forward you copies of our waste management licenses as required. These include:
- Premises licensed for the processing and treatment of redundant Computer hardware. WEEE ATF (Waste Management Facility 100628)
- Vehicles licensed for the collection and transportation of Redundant Computers (Hazardous Waste Carrier Service)
- Controlled Waste Transfer Notes and Hazardous Waste Consignment notes issued at the point of transfer into our posession.
- Licenses for the storage, treatment and re-use of wastes in a beneficial manner.
- Hazardous Waste producers license.
Secure Data Eradication:
We offer a full suite of data destruction services, all based around our extensive experience of dealing with confidential computer related waste. Our solutions are designed around the requirements of BS 15713 (2009) and offer traceability and solutions designed to meet the most stringent control measures:
- Full Binary wiping of Hard Disk Drives
- Shearing of hard drives
- Granulation of Optical Media
- Shredding of Tape Backup units
Our services are designed to ensure corporate bodies continue to comply with relevant UK and EU legislation, allowing them to continue to:
- meet with relevant ISO/ BS registration requirements
- Provide Investors with Asset disposal details
- Meet with relevant TAX requirements
Recycling ICT Equipment to:
* fee applies