Computer Recycling for Fulham
UK legislation has placed pressure upon businesses to recycle used computer equipment using a professional service provider. Added business related issues associated with waste computer hardware extend beyond the scope of waste management legislation and include:
- compliance with BS/ISO/EN targets
- TAX write offs and end of year reporting
- Investor/ PR relations
- Data security
As a licensed, professional recycler, IT-Green offers compliance with the WEEE directive and through the application of stringent control measures, added peace of mind for Fulham businesses. In addition to ensuring maximum environmental return, our service provides:
- Trained employees
- Authorised Treatment Facility
- Licensed waste Carrier service
- (1) solutions*
- Enviable track record
- Provides trained, in-house employees
- Certificated Asset tracking service*
- Issues certification in line with UK waste management frameworks including the WEEE directive.
- Ensures traceability and accountability.
IT-Green has implemented an ethical and environmental approach towards key issues associated with (2) efficiently. The service is backed by efficient administrative staff and offers a cost effective solution to recycling I.T hardware. Our proactive approach has attracted many return customers in Fulham and is retained by a number of Blue chip Clients in the South East.Your Solution :
Our professional solutions incorporate services and solutions that help Fulham businesses meet with relevant quality control issues . Our end-to-end recycling service is just one step to ensuring such measures are fulfilled.
Recycling ICT Equipment to:
* fee applies