Forest Gate Professional Computer Recycling
Legislative Compliance places strict control measures upon the disposal of redundant Computer Hardware. The WEEE directive combined with landfill legislation and data destruction issues mean that businesses need to employ a specialist, professional service in the recycling of obsolete computer hardware.
A Professional Service:
IT-Green's services offer a professional transportation and recycling route for businesses in Forest Gate. Working in tandem with relevant Agencies, IT-Green offers a recycling solution for used IT hardware that ensures legislative compliance and offers:
- Friendly, helpful staff, trained in Waste Management and IT.
- A Cost effective solution with efficient booking service.
- Vehicles licensed for the transport of hazardous wastes (Waste Carrier).
- A licensed "Authorised treatment facility".
A Specialist Service:
As a licensed waste management specialist, IT-Green proffers an environmentally concious, ethical, cost efficient service for I.T Disposal that ensures:
- No export of hazardous electronic waste.
- 95% recycling rates for obsolete equipment
- In-House treatment of all waste.
- Resource extraction from obsolete/ faulty hardware.
- Working, useable equipment is put back into good use as low cost solutions in the UK.
- Data destruction solutions* (CD roms, hard Drives, Floppy Disks, solid state media)
- Asset tracking service*
Your Solution :
Businesses based in Forest Gate are also required to take into account quality control processes that fall outside the scope of Environmental regulations. These comprise such issues as:
- Recycling targets for UK based Businesses
- Record keeping for UK and EU Standards (BS/ EN/ ISO)
- Public relations and Investor reporting
- TAX liabilities
- Data Protection legislation
IT-Green offers a service that provides the solutions required to meet specific quality assurance processes. With an emphasis on reporting processes, IT-Green offers clients a solution that helps ensure compliance with Corporate Social responsibilities.
Recycling ICT Equipment to:
* fee applies