Essex Computer Recycling
Founded prior to the inception of the WEEE directive, IT-Green® offers a professional computer disposal service backed by a wealth of knowledge in waste management and IT. The company offers extensive solutions to the secure destruction of computer related data for businesses throughout Essex, London and the South East of England. From the point of collection to transportation, recycling and destruction, we offer a secure means to dispose of your obsolete computer hardware and associated confidential data.
Ethically Driven Recycling Solutions:
We offer a solution that is designed for Schools and Businesses based in Essex. Our service provides an ethical solution to Computer Disposal whilst maintaining a strict step by step approach to the destruction of confidential data.
- Non export of waste electrical/ electronic equipment outside the UK. Compliance with the Internationally agreed Basel Convention.
- Compliance with the Waste Heirarchy, offering a means of re-use for some equipment, with a percentage helping charitable and worthwhile causes inside the UK.
- No landfill of wastes, meeting both the Hazardous Waste Regulations (2005) and ensuring your compliance with both the Landfill Directive and WEEE directive.
- Professional in-house treatment of your waste I.T by trained, qualified staff (WAMITAB and Operator Competency Certified).
Our aim is simply to take away the hassles associated with Computer disposal and provide our customers with an end-to-end solution for the management and retirement of redundant IT equipment. We hold numerous waste management licenses for WEEE as well as other forms of waste and issue Controlled waste and Hazardous Waste consignment notes at the point of collecting your old computers:
- Waste Management Facility (100628) licensed for the treatment of WEEE.
- Scrap Metals Exemption.
- Beneficial Use of Waste Exemption.
- Waste Producers License NMV300.
- Hazardous Waste Carriers License.
- Public, Employee and PI insurances.
Our service is backed by highly skilled employees meaning that works are undertaken as swiftly and professionally as possible. From the first point of contact to collection and final disposal of your waste computer hardware, we provide:
- A telephone and email Booking service , with pre-booking for agreed dates.
- Helpful support staff, with an extensive knowledge of Waste Management and treatment processes.
- Professional, trained and uniformed staff
- Clearly identifiable Vans to collect your old equipment.
Data SecurityOur computer recycling process meets legislation introduced in the WEEE Directive in January 2007 and is designed around the requisite processes outlined in BS 15713 (2009) "Secure Data Destruction". It also employs guidelines set out by the Center for the Protection of National Infrastructure (CPNI), which sets strict guidelines with regard to management systems used in the disposal of confidential data bearing electronic media. To adhere to these guidelines, we provide:
- An asset tracking service for redundant equipment.
- Secure data destruction designed to meet the requirements for HMG IS5 (baseline and enhanced levels).
- An Itemised reporting system for all drives and tapes destroyed.
Serving Your Business:
Our retirement services are designed to ensure businesses continue to comply with relevant Government legislation, allowing them to:
- meet with relevant ISO/ BS registration requirements
- Provide Investors with Asset disposal details
- Meet with relevant TAX requirements
Recycling ICT Equipment to:
* fee applies