Recycling Computers in Shepherds Bush
The introduction of legislation placed stringent control upon the movement of redundant computer hardware. As a consequence, businesses must employ a suitably qualified specialist in the collection, transport and recycling of all electronic equipment. However, quality control standards associated with such issues, extend beyond the bounds of the WEEE directive, encompassing such business related issues as:
- compliance with BS/ISO/EN targets
- TAX write offs and end of year reporting
- Investor/ PR relations
As a licensed, professional recycler, IT-Green offers compliance with the WEEE directive and through the application of stringent control measures, added peace of mind for businesses in Shepherds Bush that require a specialist, secure disposal solution for redundant computer hardware. Our Service offers:
- Provides a certificated (1)
- Provides a certificated Asset tracking service*
- Provides trained, in-house employees
- Issues certification in line with UK waste management frameworks including the WEEE directive.
- Ensures traceability and accountability.
IT-Green has adopted an ethical and environmental approach towards key issues associated with recycling computer hardware efficiently. The cost effective service is backed by efficient, trained support staff.Your Solution :
Services and support offered as part of our professional solutions will ensure compliance with quality control measures. Our end-to-end recycling service is just one step to ensuring such measures are fulfilled.
Recycling ICT Equipment to:
* fee applies