Recycling Computers for Croydon
Business waste reduction schemes set by the UK government, coupled with stringent legislation issued by the EU has placed a significant burden upon Companies. These control measures extend to cover the disposal of Waste Electronic and electrical equipment, much of which is Hazardous. In order to comply with UK regulations, specifically licensed recycling specialists need to be employed in the collection and disposal of Computer related waste.About IT-Green:
- Authorised Treatment Facility: Facilities licensed for the receipt, processing and treatment of redundant Waste Computer Hardware (WEEE).
- Quick Bookings: Friendly, helpful staff and invoicing in advance
- Waste Collection Service: Vehicles licensed for the collection and movement of Redundant Computers and associated equipment.
- Trained In-House Employees: Employees trained to NVQ level in Waste management and with a background in I.T.
- Accountability: Data Destruction* and Asset Tracking* solutions.
- Traceability: IT-Green issues documentation in line with relevant legal frameworks, including Duty of Care and Hazardous waste Consignment notices. Consignee returns are submitted to the Environment Agency on a quarterly basis.
- Cost Efficiency: Low cost retirement solutions and all inclusive prices. Quotations upon request.
Our asset retirement process exceeds legislation introduced in the WEEE Directive in January 2007. This legislation set strict guidelines with regard to computer disposal and other waste electrical and electronic equipment retirement, including reuse of equipment, recovery of resource bearing materials, separation and removal of hazardous components (). We offer: (2)
- Professional in-house treatment of your waste I.T
- Resource extraction and materials re-processing
- Non export of waste electrical/ electronic equipment
- Non landfill of redundant hardware
- Re-use of equipment as low cost solutions
Our solutions are designed to ensure that businesses in Croydon continue to conform with relevant UK and EU legislation, allowing them to continue to:
- Meet with TAX reporting guidelines
- Meet with BS/ISO/EN annual inspection criterion
- Provide Investors with Asset disposal details
- Comply with EU/ UK recycling guidelines
Recycling ICT Equipment to:
* fee applies
© ComputerDisplays UK Ltd 2013 | 01354 694095 | firstname.lastname@example.org | sitemap