Computer Recycling for Finsbury
As a consequence, businesses must employ a suitably qualified specialist in the collection, transport and recycling of all electronic equipment. The Consequences of this extend beyond compliance with the WEEE directive, encompassing:
- BS/ EN/ISO registration requirements
- TAX implications
- Investor/ PR relations
Our solution ensures maximum environmental return on reusable computer equipment and businesses can be satisfied that all recycling is carried out to the highest possible standards, without any need for export. IT-Green offers compliance with the WEEE directive and through the application of strict control measures, added peace of mind for Finsbury businesses requiring a specialist, secure disposal route for redundant computer hardware. Our Service provides:
- Trained employees
- Ensures traceability and accountability.
- Authorised Treatment Facility
- Certificated Asset tracking service*
- Licensed waste Carrier service
- Issues waste transfer notices in line with UK waste management frameworks including the WEEE directive.
IT-Green recognises that data security is of paramount importance and that redundant IT hardware may contain confidential and proprietary information pertaining to a business' activities. We offer a suite of security solutions, all designed around the practises prescribed by BS 15713 (2009) and NIST 800-88. Our data destruction solutions are similarly designed around suitable national and international standards, facilitating both UK and international organisations:
- US DOD 7 pass binary wiping
- UK CESG (HMG IS5) baseline and enhanced binary wiping
- Shredding of Hard Disk drives
- Granulation of Optical and solid state data bearing media
- Shredding of Magnetic media
Ethics and CSR:
IT-Green has implemented an ethical and environmental approach towards specific issues associated with recycling computer equipment efficiently. The service offers a cost effective approach to recycling I.T hardware and is backed by efficient administrative staff. Our proactive service is retained by a number of Blue chip Clients and has attracted many return customers in Finsbury (London).Your Solution :
Our professional solutions incorporate solutions that help Finsbury businesses meet with relevant quality control issues . Our end-to-end recycling service is just one step to ensuring such measures are met.
Recycling ICT Equipment to: